Software Defined Network (SDN)
All networks – whether fixed or mobile, macro or micro, public or private – face the same fundamental issue: how to deliver an effective service profitably against the continuous growth in demand for data.
Network virtualisation promises to give service providers the ability to control their networks through software, optimising infrastructure to deliver the most effective service levels and plan future investment far more effectively whilst reducing the need for costly engineering resources. Whatever the service: cloud; fixed or mobile network or data centre, the era of the software defined network has arrived.
Central to deploying a software defined network is a clear and comprehensive understanding of demand for capacity, today and in the future. Without this insight it is impossible to plan, optimise and analyse the current and future requirements of storage, compute and network resources.
Aria Networks enables service providers to ensure that network optimisation sits in the orchestration layer of a software defined network (SDN), delivering predictive and real time insight and automation to ensure that the network is always performing to the optimal level and is delivering a reliable and effective service to customers.
As the only independent capacity planning and optimisation software to work across all infrastructure, technology and networks, Aria Networks enables service providers to benefit from virtualisation quickly, simply and effectively.
Aria Networks enables service providers to:
- Vastly reduce the time to market for new network, datacentre and cloud services and determine the real cost of service delivery
- Integrate capacity planning and optimisation into the control layer of the software defined network, facilitating network self-optimisation
- Fully support the software defined WAN / Data Centre / Internet Exchange
- Migrate towards universal cloud resource management
- Migrate from a stateless Path Computation Element (PCE), via a stateful passive PCE all the way to a stateful active PCE.
- Support heterogeneous network structures (HetNet) and ease the migration towards full SDN architectures