Reimagine: Visualisation | Simulation | Forecasting | Optimisation
We help CSPs make strategic and operational network planning decisions.
See what working with Aria Networks could mean for you by clicking here:
Aria’s goal is to remove the headache operators experience when planning and modelling Transport networks. By using our patented software, driven by a powerful AI routing engine, network planners can mould their network within a ‘Sandbox’ to answer those detrimental “What if” questions.
Giving network planners and operators the ability to visualise a multi-vendor, multi-layer & multi technology digital twin of the network – A truly vendor independent planning application.
Try the Aria Networks value calculator to predict how much we can start saving you.
• Optimised Routing for least delay for Apple
Infotainment @ launch.
• Virtualised down to the port level for a granular failure analysis.
• Cost Modelling new devices.
• Backbone optimisation.
• Project to carry out Simulation and Optimisation of Tier 1 OTN.
• Visualise, Plan and Optimise services end to end, from multiple studios to multiple transmitters.
• Complete Demand Separacy from Layer 3 to Optical.
• Reduced failure response time to under 5 minutes.
• Neural Networking to forecast traffic spikes.
• 700k BGP dynamic Route latency optimisation.
• Optimal Flow Calculation.
• IP/Optical Network Optimization.
• AI driven network "hyper-growth" that reduced network TCO by 25%.
• Closed-loop orchestration for video streaming using dynamic optimization that adapt to network conditions
• Deep NSP Integration.
• 5G End to End Multi-Layer Rollout Planning and Optimisation.
• "Real-time" Network visualisation across multiple layers.
Aria have enhanced Visualisation, Planning and Optimisation solution offerings for all service types across the multiple layers of your “Anyhaul” network.
• Including full Multi-Layer Modelling and Routing functionality.
• Web-based Network & End-to-End Service Visualisation and Network Navigation tool (Aria Network Navigator ANN)
Identification and modelling of underlay risks and all business and technical constraints. Ensuring your network resilience and Service SLAs on the “Anyhaul” network(s)
• Underlay geospatial distance analysis and SRG identification capabilities.
• Continuous validation of all protected and disjoint service offerings in your “Anyhaul” Multi-Layer Network.
• Reactive/Proactive Service-Aware failure analysis (scheduled outage impact, and emergency repair)
• Shared Risk Group identifications and management.
• KPI/SLA alignments for complex service fulfilments and offerings.
• Worst Case Failure analysis on current and future planned network states.
Aria now provide a productised, Multi-Layer “Anyhaul” network Forecast planning too. Comprehensive Service-driven Forecasts can be created using the following methodologies.
• Historical Trending analysis and Prediction.
• Linear Growth implementation.
• Service Demand Imports.
Aria Networks is pleased to announce the award of a multi-year contract to supply its core network resilienc eand optimization tools as part of the roll-out of the 5G mobile
Over the last 10 years, Aria’s primary offering has been the iVNT (Intelligent Virtual Network Topology) application. This provides a range of off-the-shelf functions for end-users to perform network capacity