TMForum Live! remains the event for telecom transformation. And following the buzz from Mobile World Congress, it looks like AI and its application to operating virtualized networks will be a major theme.
- Multi-domain, Multi-Layer Network Optimization
- Beyond Predictive Analytics to Autonomous Networks
- Self-optimizing Content Delivery Networks
- AI and Next Gen OSS
Reserve a slot to visit us on site!
VIP Briefing: AI and Next Gen OSS
Join us, together with Vodafone and BOCO Inter-Telecom for a special 90-minute, invite-only briefing on AI & Next Gen OSS, chaired by TM Forum founder Keith Willetts, on Wednesday 17 May:
AI is fast becoming recognized as a critical enabler for virtualized, software-controlled, data-driven networks and operations. But what progress is being made on integrating AI into Next Gen OSS to deliver automation at scale for SDN/NFV?
- Jay Perrett, CTO Aria Networks
- Michael Chen, CTO, BOCO Inter-Telecom
- Lester Thomas, Chief Systems Architect, Vodafone Group
Chair: Keith Willetts, Founder, TM Forum
Wednesday 17 May, 09:00 – 10:45, venue details (within the Acropolis) on registration confirmation.