Privacy and Cookies
What are cookies:
Cookies are small files used to store data on your computer when viewing a website. These are generally for keeping you logged in or to make sure you get the best user experience from a website. Some cookies are used to track users of websites for a range of reasons such as traffic tracking or ad tracking.
First party cookies (cookies from this website):
This website operates a responsible cookie use policy and does not require cookies to operate.
This website does store a cookie for telling us how you have got to our site and what pages you have looked at. It does not collect any personal information.
Third party cookies (cookies from others):
This website only creates cookies for Google Analytics and GoSquared which are used to monitor site traffic and usage. This cookie is transmitted to the relevant organisation but does not contain any personal or user information. You can opt out of these cookies by disabling cookies in your browser.
Who we are
Aria Networks Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 05604544) whose registered office is at St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Phone us on: +44 1225 667825; or
- E-mail us using the form here.
- Write to us at: St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH, UK
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
What we collect
When you fill out forms on our website we may collect the personal information that you input. This can include:
- your name, email address, company name, telephone number, twitter handle
- a record of the information you downloaded from our site
Where your information is shared with us by you a result of attendance at a conference, we may also record:
- the title, location and date of the conference you attended
How we use your information
We use this information in a number of ways:
- To receive your message and reply accordingly.
- To occasionally contact you should we have any offers or information related to the products or services you purchased with us previously.
- To profile our customer database to help us improve our service and product range and to help us attract similar customers. This may involve working with third party analysis companies.
We will store your information for up to two (2) years following your last interaction with us (such as reading our marketing emails). You have the right to request the removal of or changes to your information from our records at any time, either by an unsubscribe link on a communication or by writing to us at [email protected] .
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To reply to enquiries
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Aria Networks strictly comply with the requirements laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and are therefore obliged to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and up to date and to respect your wishes. You may contact us at any time to request a copy of all data and information we hold on you. You may also contact us to amend or update your details at any time by calling +44 1225 667825 or emailing us at [email protected]
We may store your information in applications provided by third parties including but not limited to Salesforce.com or Mailchimp. We will ensure such providers comply with GDPR and that we use their services in line with industry best practices for information security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not check the box to subscribe to Aria Networks News.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or messaging us.
We use remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to deliver customised ads across the Internet to people who have visited our website. This allows us to make special offers and keep in touch with people who have shown interest in our products. No personally identifiable information is used in this process. Google simply places a cookie on the web browser that essentially says “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page”, which helps us display the most relevant offers for you.
Your privacy is important to us and if you do not want to see these ads you can opt-out at any time using Google’s tool here -https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We also use the Facebook and Twitter pixel tags to help us understand how effective our marketing is on those sites. When you sign up for our products, services or reports we using a pixel tag to track those conversions to a particular advert on Facebook or Twitter.